SSB Related Legislation
- Text of Assembly Bill 1048 SSB Law Amendment Expands agencies that can authorize a safe surrender site, expands protection of SSB site personnel, and requires annual CDSS report to the Legislature on SSB program success.
- Text of Assembly Bill 1983 SSB Fund Establishes SSB Fund for donations on the California state income tax form.
- Text of Assembly Bill 2817 Sex Education Course Content and the SSB Law Requires that students be advised of the SSB Law in public schools.
- Text of Senate Bill 139 SSB Law Amendment Redefines safe surrender sites.
- Text of Senate Bill 116 SSB Law Amendment Makes the SSB Law permanent.
- Text of Senate Bill 1368 Safe Haven Law Established the Safely Surrendered Baby Law.