SSB Related Statutes and Legislation
The following information provides SSB related statutes that have been codified in state law, and the legislative bills that introduced or amended those statutes.
SSB Related Statutes
SSB Related Legislation
- Text of Assembly Bill 1048 SSB Law Amendment Expands agencies that can authorize a safe surrender site, expands protection of SSB site personnel, and requires annual CDSS report to the Legislature on SSB program success.
- Text of Assembly Bill 1983 SSB Fund Establishes SSB Fund for donations on the California state income tax form.
- Text of Assembly Bill 2817 Sex Education Course Content and the SSB Law Requires that students be advised of the SSB Law in public schools.
- Text of Senate Bill 139 SSB Law Amendment Redefines safe surrender sites.
- Text of Senate Bill 116 SSB Law Amendment Makes the SSB Law permanent.
- Text of Senate Bill 1368 Safe Haven Law Established the Safely Surrendered Baby Law.